Monday, March 14, 2005

the art of procrastination.

i have it perfected. i was studying for awhile this morning for my midterm this afternoon. then i started messing around with the layout of my blog and changing colors and editing and all this utter nonsense!!! so here it is... almost 11:30. i feel confident about my midterm. i do. but i could have spent the last hour or so on my powerpoint slides for my presentation on wednesday. while i contemplate how i should be doing that now instead of posting on here, i go straight to my explanation of how i have two more full days to work on it and that i am going to finish them up tonite after i get home from class.

its true. i will probably work on it for an hour or two tonite. ;)

been listening to some good-new stuff today. some clouddead (oldie but goodie). sage francis. m.i.a. i need to bring some blank cds down here to burn some stuff. its been so long since ive burned/bought new music for myself... theres much to catch up on.

any recommendations?

now playing: m.i.a.- arular

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't wanna gloat, but guess who's going to the sold out M.I.A. show? Hopefully I don't start training that afternoon. Can you burn me a copy of Arular?

Procrastination is fun except for the lack of sleep.

-jeff

1:33 PM, March 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home