Thursday, July 07, 2005

not having money blows!!!

so my bank account is -$173.67. this sucks! i was hoping my rent check wouldnt go through until tomorrow, when my check for work gets deposited. no such luck! now i have to pay that stupid 36 dollar fee for having a negative account!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOO it all to hell. happy birthday to my broke ass!

its my friend leticia's birthday tonite, and i think we are all going to the blue monkey. i also want to check out the *new* dance nite at the blank. basically still 80s new wave mixed w/ some indie stuff. theyve been starting to integrate the two for awhile now anyway... slippin' in the white stripes, ladytron and the rapture week after week.
(the love bugs) ha. im so clever!
yesterday i treated myself to a movie over at the campbell plaza. i saw herbie fully loaded. haha. im such a dork. i thought it was an okay, cute little movie. predicatable and all that, and a bit trying on my patience but not all that bad. i got to use up my first birthday gift: a coupon i got from cinelux theaters for a free medium popcorn. plus i got to load on the bbq/white cheddar seasoning--my favorite combo.

tomorrow is my birthday. i took the day off work so i can be pampered and sleep in. :) i like being pampered. looking forward to the cinnebar, cheap drinks!! im saving everyone money cuz you all are gonna be buyin my broke ass drinks! and they have jager on tap!!!! sweetness.

not sure whats in store for the rest of the weekend. i know there's a birthday bbq happening saturday for us cancer birthdays (thanks tish!), and i might, MIGHT go to the diverse/oh no show in san francisco. we'll see. im actually really hoping my sister has her baby so i can go veg out over at my parents house.

today is a maggiano's lunch. mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm. havent eaten there forever and im starving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home