Friday, May 06, 2005

bamboo 7. hello again.

im settled into me shi-shi los gatos apartment. im likin it. not really the surrounding area... but i like living close again. i can go home during lunch! it only takes me fifteen minutes tops to get home from work. there's a drive-thru coffee place thats not starbucks! happy!!!!!!!

tomorrow im going on down to shoreline to pick up two 12 dollar BFD tickets. bands im stoked to see: kasabian, alkaline trio (i still love them.. no matter what), sleater kinney (i dont like their new one, 'the woods' all that much, but its been like 5+ years since ive seen them and im due), and the kaiser chiefs.

tonite im celebrating my friend laura's birthday at bamboo 7. i have not been here since like january. thanks in advance to lulu for driving my drunk ass.

tomorrow is super busy too. gotta get those 12 dollar tickets at around 10 am. then go shopping for the mom. help out w/ the santa clara basement show w/ the phenomenauts, and then going out in downtown san jose, to the blue monkey.

then sunday is mommys day. its about time to leave work now.
ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go check out Z-trip spin. Rocks the house. I'd go to BFD, but I'll be LV for a friggin' family reunion with my ghetto ass dad's side and some other clan that I don't know how they're related to me. Just as long as I get a car and eat some food and hit up the strip, it'll be all good.

-Jeff

7:56 PM, May 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home