Wednesday, June 08, 2005

knowing that its time for a road trip...

i have no energy to do anything. no motivation. im in a constant battle with myself on how to handle situations, and what to do. if there is anything. im trying to be hopeful but its difficult. i seem to make every wrong decision in the book. its crazy to me that if i rewind one month everything was happy and good, and now none of it matters. (im not meaning in a suicidal matter.. dont worry). i made decisions that made me feel temporarily better, but now, again, im suffering. there's a big empty hole inside of me that no matter what i do to take my mind off things, its always there. here i am, getting upset at work, so i need to stop writing. and maybe stop listening to coldplay.

playing now: coldplay- x&y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home