Wednesday, May 25, 2005

kevin smith hearts degrassi.

so. im a longtime kevin smith fan, and a longtime degrassi fan. i was just reading kevin's blog... yes his blog... and like the blog says, it is a tad long-winded and boring, but you can sometimes find nuggets like this:

"- We get to the apartment, and Jen tells me to lay down. I sack out on the bed, composing a long-overdue intro to a “Degrassi” book that examines twenty five years of show history. Jen insists I take some Nyquil and take a nap, so when I finish the piece I do so. I grab another bowl of soup as a chaser and put in “The Last Shot”, with Matthew Broderick and Alex Baldwin. A half an hour later, I’m out cold."

a book on degrassi! RAD.

and i also just discovered this:

"
I work on the online diary for awhile, during which time I catch up on the parts of “Call Me” I missed when I fell asleep. I check email and write to the Funimation folks, regarding the forthcoming “Jay and Silent Bob Do Degrassi” DVD."

nerdy. i know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no need to apologize being a nerd. we rule the universe. word up.

-jeff

10:23 PM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home