Wednesday, December 28, 2005

'tis the season to get presents...

here's a lovely photo exhibit of some of my christmas gifts.... =) im getting nerdy or updated with my camera and photo programs/software. =^)


old-fashioned popcorn maker! everyone knows that im a tad bit popcorn obsessed (and seasoning obsessed--hence the selection of seasoning located in the cabinet of my popcorn maker).... so this gift is my favorite one this year (and one of my tops of all time). thank you to a very nice boy in my life. now i can be ultra nerdy and pop my own popcorn before jetting off to the movies.


i also got a lot of gift cards this year.... so the clothes below are all things that i actual
ly picked up for myself. but thanks to tyler, lulu and my mom for enabling the day-after-christmas shopping to be so successful. i managed to pull together and purchase one winter green coat (shown), three plain t-shirts (white, mustard, and lavendar), white work shirt, a greyish blue pullover sweater, earings (pictures next to the dylan photo album), and a cute long-sleeved snoopy shirt. not bad. my sister made me the photo album of dylan. its very cute. she also gave me two shirts and needed items for my camera (camera bag, rechargable batteries and a charger). plus she gave me her nomad which she no longer needs cuz she's all fancy with her video ipod.

my parents gave me the nice cuisinart cookware set. its something i actually needed, which is nice to not have to spend money to buy. i'd like to start spending more time cooking or at least trying to cook. =) really.

for more photos of my gifts... visit my flickr site...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home