Tuesday, June 20, 2006

have you been following your minds instructions?


mood: uncomfortable.
music: belle & sebastian- the life pursuit.

heartburn sucks. i have been getting it nonstop lately. and i havent been eating really greasy/fatty foods. i dont understand. its completely distracting me... so much that i need to focus on writing this blog. i need some rolaids.

my yoga class was cancelled this morning which pissed me off. it wouldn't have been so bad if it didnt start at 6:30 in the morning. so i went to lou's living donut museum in downtown san jose instead. the place is closing at the end of the month so i HAD to go. the little donut holes are attached to the side. which is so cute.

my birthday is sneaking up on me. gonna be a quarter of a century. yup. not planning anything major--actually im going to go down to santa maria to share my birthday with my nephew--who will be celebrating his first birthday! i can't miss that! he's already started to walk too--which is amazing and scary (well scary for the parents--amusing for me).

but getting back to my birthday, ive been making a mental note of things i want for my birthday (even if its a gift to myself =) so im gonna post it here so i dont forgot (and in case anyone needs an idea) :D
  1. black video ipod (gonna probably be my gift to myself)
  2. a wok.
  3. spice rack.
  4. recipe book (cute empty one so i can put my recipes in it)
  5. yoga mat.
  6. soft beach volleyball.
  7. camera cinemas discount card.
  8. recipe books (healthy, vegetarian recipes)
  9. dvds are always welcomed.
  10. gift certificates as well (forever 21, movies, borders, whatever).

okay. i always take the fact that ive moved onto another cd [libertines-up the bracket (damn that pete doherty)] as a sign to end a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home